Friday, March 18, 2011

My Spring Break favorites

Here's what I am wearing this Spring Break!


Clinique long lasting glosswear: pink, fun, lasts a long time, and very spring-like!
You can pretty much get this anywhere, even Fred Myer.












Jean jacket:
Goes with everything. You can wear this to a trip to the beach this spring break, or even a trip to the park with your friends.
I got my jean jacket at Old Navy.


Flowered heart locket: So spring! Are you a sentimental girl? Then this is a great piece of jewelry for you.
I got this at Forever 21.

Crazy bracelets: Well, I always wear these...but I love wearing a ton when there is no school! These my crazy friend gave me. :) Check out her awesome blog, bl((TAM-TAM))og...it's in my favorite blogs gadget on the right hand side of DottyZine.





Have a great Spring Break!
~Sophie

No comments: